Vintage Fashion Library in the News
Click these links to see our favorite pattern sites:
Try our customized pattern search. For Best Results, Use Quotation Marks, i.e. "Vogue". Search By pattern maker & number, style or design details to find your favorite styles at some of our favorite sites.
Vintage Sewing Patterns.......Real Retro Fashion
Sew-Retro We offer authentic vintage sewing patterns from the 1920's to the 80's
Vintage Swampcrone Patterns, craft books, craft magazines, quilting books & magazines (and some supplies), collectible books, vintage postcards and vintage clothing from the 60s to the 80s.
Antique Dollhouse of Patterns Specializing in modern to vintage patterns, pre 1900 to modern day dolls, retro hats and costumes, belt buckles, etc.
Vintage Stitching Dedicated to vintage sewing patterns from all the major manufacturers. We carry patterns for every member of the family.
- Features a large selection of out of print and discontinued patterns. Includes clothing, crafts, dolls, crochet, knit, and cross stitch. Lanetz Living - Collectible Vintage Woman's Hats, Aprons, Sewing Patterns, Kitchenware, Linens, Avon, Depression Glass, Accessories, Children's Toys. Alana's Cherished Treasures - Vintage clothing, accessories, patterns, fashion ephemera and barware from the 18th century to today. Cemetarian - Large selection of vintage original sewing patterns, 1930s,1940s and 1950s So Vintage Patterns - Specializing in hard-to-find discontinued, vintage and old patterns and jewelry. The Blue Gardenia - The Vintage Pattern Lending Library preserves, archives, and replicates historic fashion patterns from 1840 through 1950. Vintage Pattern Lending Library
Clothed Minds Blog
Lots of input about vintage sewing pattern art, from vintage sewing pattern and vintage clothing sellers. Need a laugh? It's a quick dose of humor.
Visit our favorite vintage clothing sellers:
Scarlet Bird Vintage
Home of late 60's to 80's vintage clothing from Dorothea's Closet! Trendy to classic, dresses to separates....accessories and vintage DIY supplies.
- The Vintage List is a human edited directory of sites that will serve as your trusted guide to the best that the online vintage community has to offer! The Vintage List - The Vintage Scarf Blog
Night of Joy Vintage Carefully selected vintage clothing and accessories for women and men, vintage jewelry, curios and collectibles, stained glass and handcrafted gifts. Many items $25 and under!
Vintage Vixen Vintage Vixen: Shop and order online at this vintage clothing shop with over 5,500 men's & women's items from the Victorian era to the 1980s. On the web since 1997!
- Get all types of men suits like designer suits, bespoke suits, wedding suits, evening suits etc. at a suit that fits. A Suit That Fits
- Expert advice on starting up and running a fashion business including how to promote your designs, source & store fabrics, sell your clothes, choose equipment and more. Start a Fashion Business
- resource links to vintage shops, dating & research materials, communities such as fashion forums, collectors clubs & costume societies, blogs, magazines, costume & textile shops, museums and on-line collections and more. Vin*Fashion Index
- Zoo York produces a full range of urban and skate clothing. Zoo York
Click the link to donate to the Susan G Komen Foundation, to help fund breast cancer research. We want to see a cure in our lifetime, and together, we can do it.
Site Mailing List
Vintage and Repro Sewing Patterns from 1850-1970s
© All rights reserved, Vintage Fashion Library 2008